Accumulated toxins which could be the cause of many varying symptoms of disease. Exposure to environmental toxicity via air, water or food.
Do you suffer from?
- Pain in the body
- Poor Concentration
- Poor skin tone
- Poor hair
- Brittle nails
- Poor digestion
- Lack of vitality
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Learning difficulties
- Emotional instability
- Kidney damage
- Birth defects
- Muscle weakness
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Lung diseases
- Skin rash
A.Vogel’s Antitoxin Formula is a homeopathic combination remedy which is formulated to assist with the removal of toxins and heavy metals from the bloodstream. This remedy is best used for a few months for optimum results.
A.Vogel’s Boldocynara Liver Drops will assist the liver to drain its toxic load. Regular use of this remedy will ensure a healthy functioning liver at a time when many demands are made on this vital organ.
A.Vogel’s Nephrosolid Kidney Drops will be a useful support to kidney function while the detox process is happening. Remember to drink at least 2-3 litres of good quality water while detoxing.
A.Vogel’s Linoforce Granules will provide gentle and safe colon cleansing, aiding in the detox process.
A.Vogel’s Urticalcin tablets will provide essential minerals to assist the body while detoxing to remove acidity from the blood and tissues.
Some useful information
Heavy metal toxicity can be contracted via the following routes:
- Car exhaust fumes
- Paint factories
- Lead water pipes
- Pesticides run-off into water sources
- Water collected from roofs where nails with lead heads were used.
- Roof paint
- Cigarettes – lead is used in insecticides sprayed on tobacco
- Food sprayed with pesticides and insecticides
- Newspaper ink – burning newspaper logs for heat.
- Food cans – soldered joins
- Vegetable or fruit gardens near main roads – car exhaust fumes
- Jogging on busy roads.
- Commercial baby milk packaged in soldered tins
- Working with industrial materials:
- Eating contaminated shellfish and oysters
- Working and handling bullets.
- Auto body workers
- Eating contaminated organ meats
- Consuming dolomite as a source of calcium
- Drinking from lead crystal glasses
- Hair colourings
- Ceramic articles which have been improperly fired.
- Cooking in ceramic utensils with acidic foods such as citrus and tomatoes
- Drinking from old pewter mugs
- Leaded toothpaste tubes
The heavy metal Cadmium can be absorbed through:
- Water pipes
- Breathing in vapours from burning coal.
- Working in zinc smelters
Mercury can be absorbed through:
- Dental fillings
- Air pollution
- Canned tuna and salmon
- Large fish
- Prescription drugs
- Fabric softeners
- Fumes from burning coal
- Water based paints
Aluminium can be absorbed through:
- Aluminium cooking pots, teapots, spoons, knives, forks
- Construction materials
- Canned food
- Aluminium cooking foil
- Snacks, i.e. chips packed in aluminium foil
- Salt – Aluminium is added as an anti-caking agent.
- Baking powder
- Beer and cold drink cans
Copper can be absorbed through:
- Copper water pipes
- Copper water heaters
- Meat: copper sulphate is given as a growth enhancer
- Soy beans
- Frozen greens and canned greens – copper is added to produce to give an ultra green colour.
- Alcoholic beverages brewed in copper equipment
- Hormone pills
- Pesticides, insecticides, fungicides.
- Wearing copper jewellery
- Copper cooking pots
It can be seen from the above information that heavy metal toxicity can have potential harmful effects on your health. Knowledge of this toxicity has come through the ages with much human suffering.
It is quite amazing to realise that one is exposed to this toxicity daily by leading a ‘normal life: Breathing in exhaust fumes, reading a newspapers, Smoking cigarettes, eating canned and frozen foods, cooking in aluminium pots, eating foods which have been sprayed with insecticides, to which has been added food additives and colourings, drinking water from dangerous water pipes, using cosmetics which contains heavy metals, visiting the hairdresser to dye your hair with hair colour which contains heavy metals, drinking antacids which contain heavy metals and even rolling toxic deodorants under our arms!
Some useful advice from Dr Vogel
There are a number of things you can do to detox the body. First of all, practise more physical and breathing exercises. Even vigorous walking or hiking will help you to exhale a substantial amount of accumulated wastes. It may make you sweat a little, and that is good because it stimulates the skin and helps it to exude toxins. Only be careful not to catch a cold; as soon as you arrive home, change your damp underwear. You can do even better than that by sweating properly in a steam bath, either taking a sweat bath at home or a sauna. This will make the skin eliminate toxins faster than anything else. But beware of overdoing it. Be reasonable and watch your heart. This treatment can be made easier and safer if you take a natural heart tonic such as Crataegus Oxy. At any rate, you can see that there are some wonderful possibilities for assisting the body in this beneficial “spring-cleaning”.
What to do
- It is best to avoid contamination to begin with. This might require a change in job, or to move away from heavily polluted areas. Your health is of the utmost importance and sometimes these changes can prevent future misery.
- Follow a diet which is as natural and as organic as possible. Be careful to avoid foods which will add to your toxic load.
- Remember green leafy vegetables are a must to remove toxic wastes from the blood.
- Drink clean water. Install a proper filtering system in your home to ensure clean drinking water.
- Get out into the fresh country air as much as possible. Avoid crowded indoor spaces.
- Get enough sunshine on a daily basis. Early morning or late afternoon is a good time to have a sunshine
top-up. Sunlight is a great detoxifier!
- Supplementation is essential to provide the body with vital nutrients to remove toxicity from the blood and the tissues. Bio-Strath Herbal Yeast Tonic is well suited to do this job.
- Heavy metal poisoning can take a long time to reverse. Be patient and comply with a good diet, water, exercise.
- In some cases where the toxicity is severe, it is best to detox under the guidance of a trained professional.
- Dr Alfred Vogel’s Anti Toxin Formula, Boldocynara, Nephrosolid, Urticalcin tabs, can assist greatly to remove heavy metal toxins from the blood and tissues. People who live a typical urban Westernised lifestyle will do well to reduce toxicity by regular use of these products.
Heavy metal toxicity is the cause of more ailments than is acknowledged by orthodox medical opinion. Even in the times of the Romans, their entire empire was threatened by collapse due to lead poisoning. In today’s society, everyone should be aware of this threat to our health.
Doing the best we can under man-made living conditions could mean the difference between life lived in good health or in misery.
Information from: Better Health Through natural Healing by Ross Trattler.
A general view of toxicity
Toxic side effects can be experienced from the continuous or over-use of conventional drugs. The worse culprits are pain killers, antacids, laxatives. The side effects to these drugs can cause skin-rashes, nausea, upset digestive processes, anaemia, exhaustion, mood-swings, to name but a few. It should always be remembered to use drugs only as needed and with caution. There are no safe drugs!
Lifestyle habits which includes smoking, drinking coffee and alcohol, eating sugar daily, can all be the straw which breaks the camel’s back. Any number of health issues can be related to poor dietary habits. High blood pressure, cholesterol and heart disease are mostly preventable if changes are timeously made to correct improper lifestyle habits.
Constipation afflicts many, many people. This condition carries the potential to release toxic gases into the bloodstream which will cause harm to the general health of the person. Colon health is essential to ensure the regular discharge of faecal matter, ensuring a normal elimination of waste from the body.
People do not drink enough water. Water is the only medium which the body has to ensure proper hydration of each and every cell. Water is used by the body to deep cleanse the bloodstream via the kidney function which when working well, rids the body of many accumulated toxins. If one considers how harmful painkillers in particular are to the kidneys, it will explain why the regular use of these drugs should be discouraged.
Lack of exercise and proper breathing deprives the body of vital oxygen. Oxygen is life. Detoxing and deep breathing exercises are synonymous.
A stressful life, full of woes and worries is extremely toxic to the body. Fearful thoughts trigger many stress hormones to be released which, when needed, can do wonders. However, a constant production of adrenalin will cause a lot of harm to liver, pancreas and thyroid balances which in turn will cause the body not to function as it could, resulting in disease. To strive to live a life of moderation and harmony, understanding the deeper consequences of our actions, will greatly contribute to a healthy, strong body, mind and soul.
Much has been said about good nutrition leading to a good life. The same can be said for a denatured eating pattern, which will lead to disease. How difficult can it be to give attention to the quality and source of our food? Isn’t it amazing how the body responds to food prepared simply, with love and humility and gratitude? Detoxing is something which happens on a minute-by-minute daily basis. It is the body’s goal to stay in balance, thereby ensuring survival. Bear this in mind when making choices. To clear the body of accumulated wastes does a lot of good, however, to live in such a way as to not accumulate the toxins in the first instance; that makes sense!
Anti Toxin Formula Application U583 (Act/Wet 101/1965)
Contains Okoubaka D3, Flor de piedra D6, Alumina D12 Tilia europea D3, Lycopodium D6, Berberis vulgaris D3, Urtica dioica Ø, Phytolacca D3, Mandragora e radice D6, Magnesium carbonicum D12, Allium sativum D6, Hedera Helix D3, in equal parts. Alcohol content: 58% v/v
Urticalcin Tablets. Application No. U959 (Act 101/1965).
Each tablet contains Calcium carb. Hahnem. D4 0.50 mg, Calcium Phos D6 0.50 mg, Natrium phos D6 0.50 mg, Silicea D6 2.50 mg and Urtica D1 10.00 mg in a tablet base composed of lactose, potato starch and magnesium stearate.
Boldocynara Liquid. Application No. U876 (Act 101/1965.)
Each 1ml contains Cynara scolymus Ø 421 mg, Silybum marianum Ø 293 mg. Taraxacum off. Ø 110 mg. Peumus boldus Ø 64 mg and Mentha piperita Ø 27mg. Alcohol content 60% v/v.
Nephrosolid Liquid. Application No. U927 (Act 101/1965).
Each 1ml contains Solidago Virguaren Ø 635 mg. Betula Pendula Ø 166mg, Ononis Spinosa Ø 64 mg, Equisetum arvense Ø 55 mg, Alcohol 62% v/v
Crataegus Oxy. Application U602 (Act/Wet 101/1965
Contains Crataegus oxyacantha Ø Alcohol content: 48% v/v
For more information please contact:
SA Natural Products (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 2, Botha’s Hill, 3660
Customer care lines:
Tel: 031 783 8000
Fax: 031 783 8080